A pair of Top 10 teams in College Football will get together on Saturday in a massive College Football affair. The Ohio State Buckeyes will invade South Bend, Indiana, to take on the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.
This game will go a long way for the winner in the quest to get to the College Football playoff. The Ohio State Buckeyes come into the game with a 3-0 mark on the season.
For Notre Dame, they have won their first four games of the season. The last time these two teams played was last September, and Ohio State won the game in a low-scoring affair 21-10.
This season, the Buckeyes are favorites again despite being on the road. Ohio State is listed at -3 over Notre Dame, with 54 points.
Check out College Football betting odds, analysis, and a free pick for Notre Dame Fighting Irish versus Ohio State Buckeyes.
6 Ohio State vs. 9 Notre Dame Odds and Betting Prediction for the Game | MyBookie Week 4 Regular Season Preview
Ohio State Buckeyes vs. Notre Dame Fighting Irish | NCAAF Week 4
ATS Odds: Ohio State -3
Money line Odds: Ohio State -163 / Notre Dame +133
Over/Under Odds: 54
Saturday, September 23rd at 7:30 pm ET | NBC
Notre Dame Stadium, Notre Dame, IN
Buckeyes from the Big Ten
The Ohio State Buckeyes have wins over Indiana, Youngstown State, and Western Kentucky. In those three games, the Buckeyes are scoring more than 40 points per game and allowing just shy of seven.
TreVeyon Henderson is leading the rushing attack but averaging just ten carries per game. Look for him to get a bunch of looks in this game to keep the Irish defense off balance. Henderson has 191 yards and four touchdowns.
Marvin Harrison is having another solid season. Harrison will be one of the top picks in the 2024 NFL Draft. The receiving is just over 300 yards on the season, with three touchdowns. The Buckeyes offense is averaging 318 yards per game.
After this game, the Buckeyes play the remainder of the season against Big Ten foes, finishing on November 25th on the road at Michigan.
Luck of the Irish Turned to Skill
Nothing has been lucky about the start the Notre Dame Fighting Irish have gotten off to. The Irish have been dominant in their first four wins. They have wins over the Navy, Tennessee State, North Carolina State, and Central Michigan.
In each of those wins, the Irish have scored 40+ points. That puts them at 50.5 points per game, and defensively, they are allowing 11.8 points per game, with most of that coming in their last two games.
Transfer Sam Hartman anchors the offense. The signal-caller has steadied the offensive ship. The former Wake Forest quarterback is already over 1,000 passing yards and has 13 touchdowns on the season.
Chris Tyree has been the top target thus far, with eight receptions, 216 yards, and two touchdowns. The run game for the Irish has also been sensational, with Audric Estime getting 63 carries in four games, with 521 yards and five touchdowns.
The Irish will continue on with their 2023 season following this game, with another challenging game. Notre Dame is at Duke, and then a trip to Louisville to follow before hosting the USC Trojans on October 14th.
Ohio State vs. Notre Dame: Wild One in South Bend
What a game this should be. This is not the same Notre Dame as a season ago. The difference for the Irish is the ability and poise of their quarterback, Sam Hartman. Ohio State has not seen a quarterback like this yet in 2023.
Do not be surprised if the Irish air it out a bit, as they know they will have to score more than 10 points this season. In the end, the Irish win this game at home. It’s the year of the Irish! Bet the Notre Dame Fighting Irish +3 over the Ohio State Buckeyes on Saturday.
NCAAF Week 4 Pick: Notre Dame +3 | Bet Ohio State vs. Notre Dame Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Ohio State Last 5
Notre Dame Last 5
Ohio State at Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Ohio State are 3-6 ATS in their last 9 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 11 of Ohio State’s last 14 games.
- Ohio State are 15-2 SU in their last 17 games.
- Ohio State are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games against Notre Dame.
- Ohio State are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games against Notre Dame.
- Ohio State are 18-1 SU in their last 19 games on the road.
- Notre Dame are 5-0 SU in their last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Notre Dame’s last 5 games at home.
- Notre Dame are 5-1-1 ATS in their last 7 games against an opponent in the Big Ten conference.
- Notre Dame are 12-2 SU in their last 14 games played in September.
- Notre Dame are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games played in week 4.
- The total has gone OVER in 9 of Notre Dame’s last 10 games played on a Saturday.
- Notre Dame are 6-14 SU in their last 20 games when playing as the underdog.
MyBookie offers College Football futures to win the 2023 NCAA Division I FBS football season.
2023 NCAA College Football National Championship Odds to Win
Enjoy this game and all the games for Week 4 of the College Football season. It could be the best slate of games all season!
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Daily Line College Football
MyBookie Odds for the Games
College Football Betting Center
NCAAF Odds and Lines
|College Football Odds
|Heisman Trophy Odds
|Make the Playoffs
|National Championship Odds
- Forget the College Football Odds; Which Team is Really Going to the National Championship?
- 2024 Washington vs Michigan Odds and Pick for CFP College Football National Championship
- 2024 College Football National Championship Underdog Betting Analysis: Washington Odds
- 2024 National Championship ATS Betting Pick
- 2024 College Football National Championship Favorite Betting Analysis: Michigan Odds