It’s Independence Day in the U.S. To celebrate, Major League Soccer has a full slate of games on Saturday and three matches on Sunday. Check out MLS odds, analysis, and free picks for ten of this weekend’s top Major League Soccer matches.
Top MLS Games of The Week to Bet On (July 3rd – July 4th)
Saturday, July 3rd Matches
- New England Revolution +200 / Columbus Crew +121
The Crew head into this having lost to Philadelphia Union 0-1 on June 23 and drawing with Austin FC 0-0 on June 27. New England Revolution dropped their June 27 match 1-2 versus Philadelphia Union. New England won the head-to-head on May 16. The Revolution has a chance.
Soccer Pick: New England Revolution
- Toronto FC +309 / DC United -116
Toronto FC has lost 5 straight. DC United shows a loss and a draw in their last couple of matches. These two drew twice in the last two head-to-head. Both matches happened in 2020. The odds make DC United an underlay, but Toronto FC has played awful. Another draw is a possibility.
Soccer Pick: Draw
- Inter Miami CF +175 / CF Montreal +150
CF Montreal shows a win and 2 draws in their last 3 while Inter Miami has lost 4 straight. On May 12, Montreal beat Miami 2-0. CF Montreal is at home and offers +150? We’re on it.
Soccer Pick: CF Montreal
- New York Red Bulls +330 / Orlando City SC -136
The Red Bulls last victory was on June 18. NYRB beat Nashville SC 2-0. Orlando City shows 4 wins and a loss in their last 5. It’s always tough laying odds, but Orlando should have no problem winning this home match versus their struggling opponent.
Soccer Pick: Orlando City FC
- Atlanta United FC +225 / Chicago Fire +110
On June 26, Chicago drew 3-3 versus Philadelphia Union, which is why the Fire is the favorite in this match. Atlanta United shows better form with 4 draws and a loss in their last 5. ATL U also won the last head-to-head on April 24 and it wasn’t close. Backing the road dog.
Soccer Pick: Atlanta United
MLS Weekly Betting Update
- Philadelphia Union +270 / Nashville SC +102
Both teams are in good enough form to win this. Nashville has a victory and a draw in their last couple. Philly Union has won 3 and drawn twice in their last 5. The odds don’t justify a bet on Nashville. Give Philadelphia a shot.
Soccer Pick: Philadelphia Union
- FC Cincinnati +270 / Houston Dynamo -105
The Dynamo head into this having drawn in their last 3 matches. Cincinnati has won back-to-back. Although Houston deserves favoritism, FC Cincy shouldn’t offer +270. Here’s another MLS match where backing the underdog makes sense.
Soccer Pick: FC Cincinnati
- Los Angeles FC +124 / Real Salt Lake +185
LAFC’s form is spotty at best. It’s also difficult to use the head-to-head to handicap this match. Real Salt Lake beat Los Angeles FC 3-0 on Sep. 9. LAFC returned the favor with a 3-1 victory on Oct. 4. Real Salt Lake battles Los Angeles FC on their pitch. Home grass advantage could be the difference.
Soccer Pick: Real Salt Lake
Sunday, July 4th Matches
- Seattle Sounders +190 / Colorado Rapids +119
The Sounders have 3 draws and a couple of wins in their last 5. Although they play against a strong Colorado squad in decent form, the odds make Seattle an overlay. The Sounders can upset the Rapids, which is why they’re a great play at +190 odds.
Soccer Pick: Seattle Sounders
- Sporting Kansas City +142 / Los Angeles Galaxy +154
Both teams are on a 2-match winning streak. Sporting KC and the Galaxy have also both won 3-of-5. Kansas City is the slight favorite. LAG plays this on their pitch. The home team gets the nod.
Soccer Pick: Los Angeles Galaxy
Soccer Betting News
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers Odds – CONCACAF: USA vs Canada Highlights Weekend
- Bundesliga Championship Odds: Bayern Clear Favorite, Dortmund Could Upset, Leverkusen Longshot
- 2021-22 Serie A Title Odds: Inter Favorite to Repeat, Napoli, Milan or Atalanta Could Upset
- 2022 Coupe de France Round of 16 Betting Odds and Picks
- 2021-22 Premier League Championship Odds: City Huge Favorite, Liverpool Could Upset