We are about to roll into the month of September, which is a sure sign that the MLB regular season is starting to wind down. The final push for playoff spots has begun, and the teams who are on the outside looking in right now know that there is really no more margin for error. This is the time of year when teams either rise up and roll to the playoffs or fall flat on their face, and that can make handicapping a little trickier. That said, we are going to have our weekly look at the weekend action to see if we can’t pick out a couple of winning parlays. As always, I will pick two games from each of the three days, and hopefully we will all put a little extra cash in our pockets. Be sure to check in throughout the weekend to keep up with the live odds for all these games.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?