We are 11 weeks into the NFL season and some definite favorites have emerged. The final weeks of the season are going to be crazy, as the teams currently sitting below the playoff line will be scrambling to get above it. There is also pressure on the top 7 teams in each conference, as a poor run now could see them slip down and out of the postseason. As always, the power rankings have changed after the action of the weekend, so let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 so you can continue placing your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 11 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – The defending Super Bowl champions continue to roll, putting together a late drive to sneak past the Las Vegas Raiders in Week 11 to get to 9-1 on the season. That win might well be enough to secure them a division crown.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – After 11 weeks, the Steelers remain the only unbeaten team in the league, sitting at 10-0 on the season. They will face the Baltimore Ravens this weekend in a game that could well make the Steelers impossible to catch in the North if they win.
- New Orleans Saints – There were some legitimate concerns about the Saints when Drew Brees went down with injury, but they did not miss a beat with Taysom Hill under center in a win over the Atlanta Falcons.
- LA Rams – The Rams broke into the top and suddenly became viewed as a contender after a pair of excellent back to back wins over the Seahawks and Buccaneers. Rather than just being a team that beats the lesser lights in the league, they have now proven they can hang with the best.
- Green Bay Packers – We are at the point now where it is becoming more and more difficult to figure out the Green Bay Packers. When they are rolling, they are one of the best teams in the league. They have issues, though, as highlighted by giving up a big lead to the Colts last weekend.
- Washington Football Team – Seeing Alex Smith return after a horrific injury is one of the best stories of the season but seeing him get a win in his first game back is better yet. Just like that, Washington is back in the NFC East race.
- Detroit Lions – This now looks like a team that is on the brink of blowing things up and starting a rebuild. Time seems to be running out on coach Matt Patricia, which could also mean that Matthew Stafford goes looking for a new home under a new coaching regime.
- Cincinnati Bengals – The good news for the Bengals is that they appear to have landed their QB of the future. The bad news is that they will be without his services for the remainder of the season after losing him to a brutal knee injury in Week 11.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – We got to see just how far away from being competitive the Jaguars are last week in a 27-3 loss to the Steelers. This is a team that is in desperate need of a QB, which they much just get via the draft if they continue to stink this season.
- New York Jets – On the bright side of things, the Jets have looked pretty solid on the offensive side of the football over the last two weeks. The downside, though, is that they are still winless this season at 0-10.
NFL Betting News
- Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans MNF | NFL Week 6 Preview and Odds
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks
- NFL 2021 Regular Season – Week 6 ATS Betting Picks
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis