As the draft draws closer, the Philadelphia 76ers have brought in one of the biggest enigmas in recent years to work out for them: talented guard Emmanuel Mudiay. Common wisdom has the 76ers picking D’Angelo Russell from Ohio State with their #3 overall pick, but there are also rumors that Russell will be much easier for the Knicks (who pick fourth) to sign. The Sixers may also opt for a big man, because of the uncertainty of Joel Embiid’s right foot healing in time for the season, but they brought Mudiay in to see if they could get him as a guard – since he’s the second best guard in the draft (after Russell) according to many NBA betting predictions.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?
- NBA Preseason Top Value Games
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Officially Will Not Report To 76ers Camp
- NBA Rumors: Nets-Lakers Highlights 2021 Christmas Day Schedule
- NBA Rumors: Kings Still Could Trade Buddy Hield, Marvin Bagley III
- NBA Draft Rumors: Top 5 Picks Locked In Thursday?
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Lakers Might Sign A 3rd Scoring Option
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 6 | Predictions Milwaukee Poised for NBA Title
- NBA Betting News & Rumors: Sixers Are Open to Offers for Simmons
- Suns vs. Bucks Game 4 Lines | Milwaukee Looks to Even NBA Finals
- NBA Rumors: Rockets set to trade John Wall?