A game after he exploded for 31 points in a 130-126 win over the Suns, Nikola Jokic leads the Denver Nuggets (8-7) on the road against the Phoenix Suns (8-6) on Saturday, January 23, 2021. The Nuggets are underdogs by 1.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on FS-AZ. The matchup’s over/under is set at 218.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
Head to Head
Denver has taken eight of its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Phoenix.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/22/2021||Suns||Suns||-0.5||220||-110||-110||Regular Season||130-126 DEN|
|1/1/2021||Nuggets||Nuggets||-3.5||220.5||-162||134||Regular Season||106-103 PHO|
|2/8/2020||Nuggets||Suns||-3.5||218.5||-158||132||Regular Season||117-108 DEN|
|12/23/2019||Nuggets||Suns||-2.5||219.5||-143||120||Regular Season||113-111 DEN|
|11/24/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-11||215||-664||485||Regular Season||116-104 DEN|
|10/25/2019||Nuggets||Nuggets||-12||219.5||-854||598||Regular Season||108-107 DEN|
|1/25/2019||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||132-95 DEN|
|1/12/2019||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-93 PHO|
|12/29/2018||–||Suns||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||122-118 DEN|
|10/20/2018||–||Nuggets||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||119-91 DEN|
Suns Betting Information
- Phoenix has been good against the spread this season, posting an 8-6 record.
- When favored by at least 1.5 points, the Suns have compiled a 4-4 record ATS.
- Phoenix and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 14 (35.7%) games this season.
Nuggets Betting Information
- Denver has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 6-9 ATS.
- The Nuggets have gone 5-5 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 10 of 15 (66.7%).
- In 57 of 14 games (407.1%) this year, the Suns and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 218 points.
- Denver and its opponents have combined to score more than 218 points in 80% of their matchups this season (12 of 15 opportunities).
- The Suns and the Nuggets combine to average 9.6 more points per game than the over/under of 218 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.9 more points per game (220.9) than this matchup’s total of 218 points.
- The Suns’ average point total in matchups this year is 219.2, 1.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Nuggets games this year have averaged an over/under of 229.3 points, 11.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Devin Booker leads the Suns in scoring, averaging 22.9 points per game.
- Phoenix is led in rebounding by Deandre Ayton’s 12.1 rebounds per game and assisting by Chris Paul’s 8.7 assists per game .
- Mikal Bridges knocks down 2.7 threes per game to lead the Suns.
- Phoenix’s blocks leader is Ayton, who averages 1.2 per game. Booker leads the team averaging 1.0 steal a game.
- Jokic leads the Nuggets in all things points, rebounds and assists, averaging 25.5 points, 11.4 grabbing rebounds and serving up 9.9 assists per game.
- Michael Porter Jr. leads the Nuggets in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.4 made threes per game.
- Jokic is at the top of Denver’s steals hierarchy with 1.9 steals per game and Porter leads the squad in blocks with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NBA News
- NFL 2021 Season: LA Chargers at Baltimore Betting Analysis
- NBA 2022 Championship Odds & Analysis Update: Lakers and Nets Favorites to Win it All
- NBA Rumors: Ben Simmons Back For Opener? Kyrie Irving May Not Play All Season
- Top 2021 NBA Preseason Betting Picks for the Week
- NBA Rumors: Wiggins Gets COVID Vaccine, But What About Kyrie?