Serbia World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | Serbia Betting
Most recent posts
Serbian World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group D Betting Predictions, Odds Analysis, and Teams Rankings
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group C Betting Predictions, Odds Analysis, and Teams Rankings
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Opening Match, and Analysis of the Two Favorite Teams to Win
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group B Betting Analysis and Ranking the Teams
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group A Betting Analysis and Rankings of the Teams
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Klopp, and Tuchel Unhappy With the Schedule
- Costa Rica Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Australia Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Between Canada or USA, Which Team Is the Best Option?
- Wales Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Top 3 Favorites, Germany’s Odds Dropped
- USA Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Technology That Could Seriously Impact Matches
- Mexico Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Cameroon Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: The Five Highest Paid Managers Attending to Qatar
- Morocco Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Tunisia Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Prediction: Messi’s and Argentina Chances to Win
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Odds and Betting Favorites Update: England Becomes 2nd Pick
- Poland Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Portugal Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
FIFA World Cup Betting Prediction: Serbia Odds Analysis and What they Need to Move to the Next Round
One of this year’s surprise World Cup entrants, Serbia has proven it can hang with some of the better teams in Europe. The Serbs will enter the Qatar World Cup a massive +15000 underdog. Do the odds make the Serbs a top underdog pick? Also, will Serbia escape Group G and move to the knockout stage? Check out current FIFA World Cup Odds, analysis, and a prediction on whether Serbia makes it to the Round of 16.
Serbia Soccer Betting Analysis and their 2022 FIFA World Cup Odds
2022 Qatar World Cup
- When: Nov. 21 – Dec. 18
Serbia Odds to Win World Cup Will Move On to the Next Round
- Serbia +15000
As far as top underdog plays go, Serbia must be at the top of the list. The Serbs had an excellent FIFA Qualifying run.
The Serbs beat Luxembourg, Azerbaijan, and the Republic of Ireland in three of their last four FIFA World Cup Qualifying matches. But although the wins were nice, Serbia’s best performance during FIFA Qualifying was the draw versus Portugal.
Drawing against a top European power like Portugal signals the Serbs are a very good soccer club. So if you want to back a team that isn’t part of the World Cup elite eight, the only eight nations to ever win a WC trophy, Serbia is worth a look.
The odds don’t make Serbia an overlay because they’re not part of the eight. But the odds are more than fair on a team with a chance to move to the next round.
Why Serbia will move to the next round
The team is loaded with young, up and coming, players. 24-year-old Luka Jovic plays for Real Madrid. Uros Racic, another 24-year-old, throws down for Champions League semifinalist Villareal.
The veteran players are also very good. Dusan Tadic is an Ajax Amsterdam legend. Although just 27, Fulham forward Aleksander Mitrovic has 71 caps. Frankfurt player Filip Kostic is one of the better midfielders in the Bundesliga.
Why Serbia won’t move to the next round
Group G came up tough. Serbia is a good team and they’re one of the three best teams in the group, but Brazil is the class of the Qatar World Cup. Serbia won’t beat Brazil.
The Serbs will also struggle against Switzerland and Cameroon is no joke. Cameroon might be the best or second best squad from Africa after Senegal. So although Serbia has a chance to make it to the next round, it won’t be easy for the Serbs to get past Switzerland or Cameroon.
Final Analysis – Serbia beats Switzerland and Cameroon
Brazil will win Group G. The Brazilians should make it to at least the World Cup Semifinals. Already, soccer handicappers have made the Brazilians the team to beat in Qatar.
Nobody expects Serbia to beat Brazil. But just because Brazil will win the group, it doesn’t mean Serbia has no chance to take down Switzerland or Cameroon and march to the Round of 16.
In fact, among the three, Serbia might be the best bet. Cameroon is a solid squad, but they don’t have the talent to hang with Serbia. Switzerland does, but Serbia rolled in FIFA Qualifying in March.
The draw versus Portugal was telling because three different Serbian players, Aleksander Mitrovic, Filip Kostic, and Nikola Milenkovic, scored. Portugal’s Diogo Jota scored both of Portugal’s goals.
Serbia may not get past the Round of 16. But the Serbs should play well enough to finish second in Group G even if they fall to Brazil.
Soccer Betting Center
Qatar World Cup 2022 Teams | FIFA World Cup Betting Odds
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines