It was another weekend of surprises in Week 14, with the New Orleans Saints losing the #1 seed in the NFC after a stunning loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. The battle for playoff spots is tightening up, and with just three weeks left on the season, we are probably going to see some more moves before we get to the playoffs. Let’s take our weekly look at the NFL Power Rankings, going with the top and bottom 5 so you can continue making your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 14 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – The Chiefs got off to a slow start last weekend, going 10-0 down to the Miami Dolphins early on. The deficit was short-lived, though, as the champions stormed back and delivered another great performance.
- Green Bay Packers – We are looking at Aaron Rodgers putting up MVP type numbers, allowing the Packers to continue rolling. They are now in the #1 spot in the NFC and are looking like a legitimate Super Bowl candidate.
- New Orleans Saints – The Saints surrendered the top spot with a surprising loss to the Philadelphia Eagles. It looks as though Drew Brees is getting close to returning from injury, but will it be soon enough to get back to #1 in the NFC?
- Buffalo Bills – It may be too late for the Bills to catch the Chiefs, but a win over the Steelers last weekend now has them in the #2 spot in the AFC. This is a team that looks primed to make a deep playoff run.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – The Steelers have now lost back to back games and are seeing the injuries begin to pile up on the defensive side of the football. Is this a small blip on the radar or is it the sign of a team in trouble?
- Detroit Lions – The Lions did a good job of keeping things close against the Packers last weekend, but you don’t get anything for losing close games. This still looks like a team about to get blown up in the offseason.
- Houston Texans – Despite having one of the best QB’s in the league, the Texans are still struggling. In fairness, the Texans have injuries and suspensions on the offensive side of the football, but this is a team that needs help.
- Cincinnati Bengals – If the Bengals cannot get their offensive line sorted out in the offseason, they are going to spend a whole lot of time tending to QBs on the injury list. This is a team that needs a ton of work.
- Jacksonville Jaguars – There is absolutely no doubt that the Jaguars will be taking a QB with their first pick in the upcoming draft. Their QB situation is a nightmare, and it will be Gardner Minshew back under center in Week 15.
- New York Jets – A heartbreaking loss to the Raiders a couple of weeks ago seems to have knocked the wind out of this team, as they put up little fight in a loss to the Seahawks last weekend. One step closer to 0-16 for the Jets.
NFL Betting News
- NFL Football Betting News & Matchups Analysis
- NFL Draft Betting Odds Opportunities 2023
- NFL Playoffs Over/Under Betting Predictions & Picks: Conference Championships Weekend
- NFL Super Bowl LVII Betting Tips: Guide for Better Picks
- NFL Playoffs Betting Tips: In-Depth Analysis to Bet On the AFC Championship Game