Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA League Lines | MMA Betting
Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA League Lines | MMA Betting
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Combate Americas Odds, Hispanic MMA
Combate Americas Free Live Stream MMA
No Need For PPV, DAZN, Pay Per View, or Searching around on Reddit and Google, Combate Americas is easy to view. FREE. Being a new broadcast Combate Americas is available free on Facebook LIVE. Simply visit the official Facebook page at facebook.com/CombateAmericas and then follow the links to the live stream. Also Broadcast in High Definition (HD) on DAZN the broadcast is only in Spanish, but hey what did you expect?
Here at MyBookie We offer the latest MMA Fight Odds, MMA Live Odds, team totals, spreads and lines. The latest Houston team stats, Mix Martial Arts Futures & Specials, News & other info on the MMA.
UFC Fight Night: Dern Vs Yan Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
On Saturday night, two of the top women’s mixed martial artists in the world throw down when Mackenzie Dern steps into the Octagon to face off against Yan Xiaonan. Dern versus Xiaonan promises to be one of this year’s most competitive UFC bouts. Also on the main card, Randy Brown takes on Francisco Trinaldo and Trevin Jones throws down against Raoni Barcelos. Check out UFC Odds, analysis, and free picks for the main card bouts at this Saturday’s UFC Fight Night.
MMA Betting Preview for UFC Fight Night: Dern Vs Yan
UFC Fight Night Dern Vs Yan Event Info
- When: Saturday, Oct. 2 at 7:00 pm ET
- Where: UFC Apex, Las Vegas, NV
- TV / Streaming: ESPN / ESPN+
Mike Davis -175 vs Viacheslav Borshchev +150
Favored Mike Davis is in excellent form. Davis has won 4-of-5. But before jumping all over the chalk, it’s important to note that 4 fights happened in 2019 and the fifth occurred in January, 2020.
Underdog Viacheslav Borshchev had won 4 straight before losing via unanimous decision to Marc Diakiese on March 26 this year. Saturday night will be Borshchev’s third bout in 2022. No doubt, he can beat Davis.
UFC Fight Night: Viacheslav Borshchev
John Castaneda -190 vs Daniel Santos +160
Castaneda versus Santos should be one of the main card’s most competitive bouts. Castaneda has won 3-of-4. In his last, a UFC Fight Night on Feb. 5, the chalk in this forced Miles Johns to submit in the third round.
Santos lost his last match. But Daniel has fought the better competition overall and the underdog in this rarely loses 2 in a row. Santos gets the nod.
UFC Fight Night: Daniel Santos
Sodiq Yusuff -900 vs Don Shainis +600
The underdog has a fantastic 12-3 record. But this is the first time Don Shainis takes on a UFC fighter.
Sodiq Yusuff is 12-2. Yusuff is fantastic in the stand up, winning 6-of-7 via KO or TKO. Shainis might have a slight advantage if the bout goes to the ground. But a battle on the mat likely won’t happen because Sodiq has a 3.5 inches reach advantage. The chalk wins.
UFC Fight Night: Sodiq Yusuff
Raoni Barcelos -230 vs Trevin Jones +190
Barcelos heads into this on a 2-match losing streak. The favorite has a 16-3 record. So the losing streak suggests Barcelos is in the worst form of his career.
Like the chalk, Trevin Jones will also enter the Octagon on a 2-match losing streak. Jones’ losses were by submission and unanimous decision. This could go either way. Trevin has a 3-inch reach advantage and offers much better odds. Backing the dog makes sense.
UFC Fight Night: Trevin Jones
Randy Brown -310 vs Francisco Trinaldo +250
Underdog Trinaldo has vast experience in the Octagon. Francisco’s record is 28-8. Now 44, the veteran is 9-0 via TKO or KO wins and 5-3 via submission victories.
Favorite Randy Brown has a 15-4 record. Brown has also won 3-of-4 and has an 8-inch reach advantage. We’d love to back Francisco. But Randy has the advantages.
UFC Fight Night: Randy Brown
Mackenzie Dern -240 vs Yan Xiaonan +200
12-2 Mackenzie Dern has won 4 of her last 5 bouts. The loss happened in a bout versus tough Marina Rodriguez.
Yan Xiaonan has lost her last couple. One of the losses was against Rodriguez via split-decision. No doubt, Dern can win this. But it’s difficult to understand the odds difference. At +200, Yan is an overlay.
UFC Fight Night: Yan Xiaonan
UFC Betting Center
MMA Expert Betting News
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 5 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC 278: Usman Vs Edwards 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- 2022 PFL Playoffs: Featherweights & Women’s Lightweights Betting Picks, and Fights Analysis
- KSW 73: Wrzosek Vs Sarara Betting Analysis & Predictions
- LFA 139: Assenza Vs Melo Betting Favorites, Fights Analysis & Predictions
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 4 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Vera Vs Cruz Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- Cage Warriors 142: Creasey Vs Brcic Betting Analysis & MMA Picks
- Bellator 284: Gracie Vs Yamauchi Betting Analysis & Picks for Each Fight
- 2022 PFL Playoffs: Welterweights & Heavyweights Odds, Fights Analysis and Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 3 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
- UFC Fight Night: Santos Vs Hill Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- LFA 138: Farias Vs Tanaka Betting Favorites, Fights Analysis & Predictions
- 2022 PFL Playoffs: Lightweights & Light Heavyweights Odds, Fights Analysis and Picks
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 2 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks for Season 6
- UFC 277: Pena Vs Nunes 2 Betting Odds, Analysis & Picks
- LFA 137: Gibson Vs Amil Betting Favorites, Fights Analysis & Predictions
- 2022 Dana White’s Contender Series Week 1 Betting Analysis and MMA Picks
Combate Americas Betting Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Online Casino
Combate Americas Odds | Current Combate Americas Betting Lines
MMA Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest MMA Reviews
Mybookie Ag is an amazing website. The ease of use for betting, is second to none. The payout methods they utilize, are fast and efficient. You always get your money within three days. Overall 5 out of 5 stars.
Been using the site for guessing about a year now and so far impressed…usually quick response time to any questions and quick payouts…makes NFL games, fights more interesting
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.