Three weeks of the season are now officially in the books, but as we look ahead to the Week 4 games, we see the first disruption of the season. The game between the Tennessee Titans and the Pittsburgh Steelers has been moved to a later date, which has yet to be ascertained, with several Titans players and personnel testing positive for COVID-19. While that impacts Week 4, it has no bearing on the current power rankings, which were put together after the Monday night game. Let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 in the rankings so you can place your bets against their NFL odds.
Power Rankings Following Week 3 of the 2020 NFL Regular Season
- Kansas City Chiefs – After losing the #1 spot to the Ravens last week, the Chiefs climbed back to the top of the pile with an emphatic win over Baltimore on Monday night. Very few expected that game to be as one-sided as it eventually turned out to be.
- Green Bay Packers – One of the concerns that Packers fans had heading into this season was that their team had done little to address their offensive shortcomings. It seems the front office knew what they were doing, though, as the Packers offense has been firing on all cylinders.
- Baltimore Ravens – The Ravens are going to need to find a way to pick themselves up off the mat after a truly humbling defeat at home to the Chiefs. Given what this team has done of late, we expect that loss to be a blip on the radar.
- Pittsburgh Steelers – This is like watching the Steelers of old, with their defense dominating and wreaking havoc, while the offense slowly picks teams apart with superior time of possession. They are perhaps a little unfortunate not to be higher in the rankings.
- Seattle Seahawks – The Seahawks had to dog deep in Week 3 after giving up a big lead against the Cowboys and being forced to come from behind to get the win to stay unbeaten. Russell Wilson is in MVP form right now.
- Cincinnati Bengals – There was a glimmer of hope for the Bengals in Week 3 as they managed to get a tie against the LA Chargers. Rookie QB Joe Burrow has looked great, so look for them to climb out of the bottom 5 next week.
- Denver Broncos – The Broncos are perhaps a little unfortunate to be down in this spot, as it is injuries that has derailed their season to this point. There is no sign that things are about to get better anytime soon.
- Washington Football Team – The Dwayne Haskins era might be over before it has really had a chance to begin, as the young QB appears to be regressing with each passing week. A new coach might be looking for a new starter, so look for a change under center.
- New York Giants – Losing Saquon Barkley for the season was definitely a cruel blow for the Giants, but you have to question whether or not his presence would make that much of a difference. This is a team with holes all over the field.
- New York Jets – The hot seat is getting a little warmer for coach Adam Gase, as the Jets continue to look like the worst team in the league by a rather wide margin. This is going to be a very long season for the men in green and white.
NFL Betting News
- 2022 Tennessee Titans Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season
- 2022 Tennessee Titans Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming NFL Season
- Best 2022 NFL Week 2 Games to Bet On, Early Analysis, and Picks
- NFL 2022 Washington Win/Loss Betting Prediction for the Upcoming Season
- 2022 Carolina Panthers Betting Tips for the Upcoming NFL Season