The Dallas Cowboys travel to Foxboro to battle the Patriots in one of NFL Week 12’s signature matchups. Dallas has won 3-of-4. Will the Patriots send the Cowboys back to Big D with a loss? Can the New England Patriots cover? Or, will the Cowboys get it done against the spread? Keep reading for NFL odds, a preview and a pick for the Cowboys vs Patriots!
Cowboys vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- When: Sunday, Nov. 24 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
- TV: FOX
- ATS Odds: Patriots -6 ½
- Over/Under Total Odds: 45
- Showers Early: -1°C/30°F
- Humidity: 83%
- Precipitation: 50%
- Wind: 9 mph WNW
- Cloud Cover: 48%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Dallas Cowboys are a good bet +6 ½?
Based on total yards per game, Dallas fields the top offense in the NFL. The Cowboys amass 444.6 total yards per game. Although most know the Cowboys to have a strong rushing attack, quarterback Dak Prescott is a Top 5 signal-caller.
Prescott throws for 312.7 yards per. Once Prescott has success, the Cowboys turn to Ezekiel Elliott. Ezekiel has a combined 1,053 total yards. He’s scored 8 touchdowns. The Cowboys’ 1-2 punch on offense will keep them close in this.
- Total Yards: 444.6
- Passing Yards: 312.7
- Rushing Yards: 131.9
- Points Scored: 28.6
- Total Yards: 322.1
- Passing Yards: 216.9
- Rushing Yards: 105.2
- Points Allowed: 19.7
Why the New England Patriots are a good bet -6 ½?
Contrary to past seasons, New England wins with their defense in 2019. In the past, the Pats leaned on Tom Brady and a high-scoring offense. This season, New England ranks 3rd in points scored but they rank 1st in points allowed.
Teams averaged 10.8 points per against the New England Patriots. That’s Ohio State-like. New England only averages 359.9 yards per on offense, which means the defense gives the offense short fields. Patriots are 7-3 ATS this season. They can cover on Sunday.
- Total Yards: 359.9
- Passing Yards: 268.9
- Rushing Yards: 91
- Points Scored: 28.7
- Total Yards: 249.9
- Passing Yards: 152.6
- Rushing Yards: 97.3
- Points Allowed: 10.8
NFL Week 12 Betting Trends for Cowboys vs Patriots
- Cowboys are 6-1 ATS in their last 7 games in November
- Dallas is 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games in Week 12
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’ last 6 games
- Patriots are 22-5 ATS in their last 27 games after allowing less than 90 yards rushing in their previous game
- New England is 9-3 ATS in their last 12 games on field turf
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of New England’s last 11 games
Cowboys vs Patriots Final NFL Betting Analysis
Baltimore beat the New England Patriots by rushing quarterback Lamar Jackson. Expect the Dallas Cowboys to employ similar tactics with Dak Prescott. Prescott has rushed for 193 yards and 3 touchdowns.
Even though that’s not close to what Jackson has rushed for this season, Dak averages 5.8 yards per rush. He can pick up huge chunks of yardage with his legs if he chooses to. Because Prescott can also beat the Patriots with his arm, New England faces a difficult task on Sunday. Do they commit to stopping the running game with Zeke and Dak? Or, do they sit in a Cover 2?
Dallas can underperform. They won’t versus the Patriots. This is a tough matchup for New England. Dallas becomes the second team this season the Pats have faced with a winning record. New England struggles. The Boys cover.
NFL Free Pick: Dallas Cowboys +6 ½
More NFL Week 12 Betting News
- Broncos vs Bills 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Cowboys vs Patriots 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Ravens vs Rams 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Pick for Monday Night
- Seahawks vs Eagles 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- Raiders vs Jets 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Expert Analysis
- Jaguars vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Pick
- Lions vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Week 12 Daily Fantasy Football & Myles Garrett (Ep. 754)
- Panthers vs Saints 2019 NFL Week 12 Spread & Game Prediction
- Buccaneers vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines & Betting Preview
- Dolphins vs Browns 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Colts vs Texans 2019 NFL Week 12 Betting Lines & Pick for Thursday Night
- 2019 NFL Week 12 Odds, Overview & Predictions for Each Game
- Giants vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction