It’s never too early to think about the NFL. With mini-camps starting this week, now is the perfect time to consider early bets on NFL Week 1 games. Check out NFL odds, analysis, and free picks for every NFL Week 1 contest.
Complete Betting Guide for NFL Week 1
NFL Week 1 of the 2021-22 Season
- When: Thursday, Sep. 9 – Monday, Sep. 13
Thursday, Sep. 9th Games
- Dallas Cowboys / Tampa Bay Buccaneers -6 ½
NFL Pick: Dallas Cowboys
Sunday, Sep. 12th Games
- Jacksonville Jaguars -2 ½ / Houston Texans +2 ½
The Texans have no clue if DeShaun Watson will be their quarterback in their opening game. Watson didn’t show up to voluntary workouts. He won’t show up to mini-camps and 22 lawsuits continue to hang over Watson’s head. But if Watson doesn’t play, Tyrod Taylor will. He’s good enough to lead the Texans to a straight up win.
NFL Pick: Houston Texans moneyline
- Pittsburgh Steelers / Buffalo Bills -6
NFL Pick: Buffalo Bills
- New York Jets / Carolina Panthers -4
Former Jets’ quarterback Sam Darnold is now a Carolina Panthers. With Darnold under center and an improved defense, Carolina has the makings of a borderline playoff squad. They should easily cover this.
NFL Pick: Carolina Panthers
- Arizona Cardinals / Tennessee Titans -2 ½
Man, this should be awesome! Kyler Murray and DeAndre Hopkins on one-side. Ryan Tannehill, A.J. Brown, and Julio Jones on the other. Think over for sure. Also, consider backing the Cardinals on the moneyline. Arizona’s defense should be slightly better than the Titans’
NFL Pick: Arizona Cardinals moneyline
- Los Angeles Chargers -1 / Washington Football Team
Yes, Justin Herbert and the Chargers are a playoff contender. The Washington Football Team is a playoff squad. The WFT’s defensive line should punish Herbert even though the Bolts drafted Northwestern left tackle Rashawn Slater.
NFL Pick: Washington Football Team
- Minnesota Vikings -3 / Cincinnati Bengals
The Vikings should cover. If Minnesota hands the ball off to Dalvin Cook 40 times and doesn’t throw a pass, the Vikings should still cover.
NFL Pick: Minnesota Vikings
- San Francisco 49ers -7 ½ / Detroit Lions
Mini-camps just began and already the unlucky San Francisco 49ers have lost a couple of key players, offensive lineman Justin Skule and safety Tarvarius Moore. If you’re playing this one early, take the points.
NFL Pick: Detroit Lions
- Philadelphia Eagles / Atlanta Falcons -3 ½
NFL Pick: Philadelphia Eagles moneyline
- Seattle Seahawks / Indianapolis Colts -2 ½
NFL Pick: Seattle Seahawks moneyline
- Miami Dolphins / New England Patriots -2
Why are the Patriots favored? Oh, we forgot. Mac Jones has impressed everyone during OTAs. Okay. But Jones couldn’t beat out Tua Tagovailoa at Alabama and Tua had a decent rookie season. Miami looks solid on the moneyline.
NFL Pick: Miami Dolphins moneyline
- Cleveland Browns / Kansas City Chiefs -6
On paper, the Chiefs’ newly restructured offensive line looks great. The Browns defense, though, should be much improved and Cleveland will field the best rushing attack in the league. Cleveland can win this straight up.
NFL Pick: Cleveland Browns moneyline
- Denver Broncos -1 / New York Giants
NFL Pick: Denver Broncos
- Green Bay Packers / New Orleans Saints -2 ½
Oddsmakers expect the Packers to trade Aaron Rodgers. Why else make the Drew Brees less Saints a favorite? New Orleans could run a more dangerous offense with Taysom Hill at quarterback. If Jameis Winston wins the Saints’ starting QB job, we know Sean Payton has taught him something new. Either way, New Orleans is the play.
NFL Pick: New Orleans Saints
- Chicago Bears / Los Angeles Rams -7
NFL Pick: Chicago Bears
Monday, Sep. 13th Games
- Baltimore Ravens -4 ½ / Las Vegas Raiders
Eventually, a team no longer is as scary as they used to be. The Ravens’ offense took a huge blow when Orlando Brown asked for a trade. Without their starting right tackle from 2020, Baltimore could have trouble running the ball as effectively in 2021. Las Vegas isn’t a great football team. But Derek Carr is a good quarterback. We’re taking the points.
NFL Pick: Las Vegas Raiders
NFL Betting News
- NFL Dallas Cowboys vs New England Patriots Betting Analysis – Week 6
- NFL Monday Night Football: Buffalo Bills at Tennessee Betting Analysis
- NFL 2021 Season: Raiders vs Broncos Betting Analysis & Prediction
- NFL 2021 Season: Arizona Cardinals at Cleveland Betting Analysis
- Seattle vs Pittsburgh NFL Betting Review | No Russell Wilson For Seahawks