Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Odds | Longchamp Racecourse | 2022 Horse Racing Lines
Prix de L’Arc de Triomphe Odds | Longchamp Racecourse | 2022 Horse Racing Lines
There are currently no lines available for this sport. Either there are no odds open to bet on, or the sport is not in season at this time. You can check back soon or bet on any of the online sportsbook lines and betting odds listed below:
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Horse Betting
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe | Longchamp Racecourse
|Venue||Longchamp Racecourse, Paris, France|
|Distance||2,400 metres (1½ miles)|
|Qualification||Three-years-old excluding geldings|
Horse Racing Odds: G1 Starlet at Los Alamitos Highlights Weekend Action
Only one graded stakes races happens this week. But although there is a single graded race, it’s a big one, the Grade 1 Starlet at Los Alamitos. Other than the Starlet, this weekend’s top thoroughbred races are non-graded stakes. Check out top plays and Horse Racing Odds for the Top Stakes Races of the Week from Saturday, December 10th. You can also visit our Online Racebook to place your bets on active racetracks.
Horse Racing Odds, Picks, and Betting Analysis | December 5th Edition
Aqueduct | Saturday, Dec. 10
- Garland of Roses – 6 furlongs dirt – 3 year olds fillies & mares
So far, connections for five horses will run in the Garland of Roses. Lacey Gaudet puts the saddle on last out allowance winner Dontletsweetfoolya. The Gaudet runner could go off third choice behind Rob Atras trained Smash Ticket and Hot Peppers from the Richard Rodriguez barn. Disco Ebo and Beguine are also confirmed to break from the gate.
Fair Grounds | Saturday, Dec. 10
- Louisiana Champions Day Sprint – 6 furlongs dirt – 3 & up
An overflow field has signed up for the Louisiana Champions Day Sprint. Trainer Scott Gelner puts the saddle on Big Chopper, Sam B. David Jr. trained Jax Man breaks from the rail, and Schnell, a Star Guitar sired 4-year-old gelding, breaks from post-2. Jockey Corey Lanerie hops aboard Big Chopper, which means Chopper, more than likely, will go off the chalk.
- Louisiana Champions Day Ladies Distaff – 1 1/16 miles dirt – 3 year old fillies & mares
At least eight runners will break from the gate in the Louisiana Champions Day Ladies Distaff. Patrick Mouton puts the saddle on Fort Polk, a 6-year-old mare named after the Army Fort near Leesville, Louisiana. Other runners include Wholelottamo, A G’s Charlotte, and the likely favorite, She’s Gone d’Wild from the Bret Calhoun barn.
- Louisiana Champions Day Juvenile – 6 furlongs – 2 year olds
Not on Herb, a First Samurai trained youngster from the Ron Faucheux barn should attract plenty of action. So will Munnings sired and Jose M. Camejo trained Late September. No doubt, the chalk will end up Bryan Lynch trained Tumbarumba. The Oscar Performance trained 2-year-old gelding broke its maiden in early November.
- Louisiana Champions Day Classic – 1 1/8 miles dirt – 3 & up
Bret Calhoun will saddle a couple in the featured race at the Fair Grounds on Saturday. Highland Creek has finished second twice and third behind Who Took the Money in the gelding’s last three races. Calhoun hasn’t sweated the finishes because Bret also trains Who Took the Money, the likely favorite in this.
Brad Cox will go after Who Took the Money with likely second-choice Ballinonabudjet. The 4-year-old won a claimer in his last. Cox hasn’t given up on the Sky Kingdom trained sired runner. Keep that in mind when handicapping this race.
Los Alamitos | Saturday, Dec. 10
- Grade 1 Starlet – 1 1/16 miles dirt – 2 year old fillies
As of the Monday before the weekend’s top thoroughbred race in the United States, only two runners are confirmed. Bob Baffert trains both.
Doinitthehardway has yet to break her maiden. The Mike Pegram owned runner finished second to Fast and Shiny in her debut, third behind Getthemoney and Lilly Poo in her second race, and second to Ice Dancing in her third.
Baffert’s other runner, Faiza, dominated Lily Poo and Miss Monarch Bay when breaking her maiden first out. Faiza, a daughter of Girvin from Sweet Pistol, a Smart Strike sired broodmare, ran six furlongs in 1:09.28 to break the maiden. So no matter who else enters, Faiza projects as the chalk.
Horse Racing Betting Center
Recent Horse Racing Events, News & Betting Odds
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 4 Great Races At Saratoga, and More Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Alfred G. Vanderbilt, G1 Bing Crosby and 4 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G1 Haskell Invitational, G1 Coaching Club, and 4 Other Great Races
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Five Graded Races at Saratoga Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: 4 Great Graded Races at Belmont, G3 Iowa Oaks, G3 Cornhusker
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G2 Wise Dan, Fleur de Lis, Stephen Foster and 3 Other Races
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Three Great Graded Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G2 Santa Maria and 4 Great Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Odds Final Analysis: Betting Favorites and Predictions
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Predictions and Picks: Contenders to Win the Race
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Analysis: Longshots Picks With the Best Odds
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Odds Update: Top 3 Betting Picks for the Race
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Odds and Analysis for the Current Entry Field
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: Belmont Stakes and 5 Great Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Update: Who Has the Best Odds to Win the Race
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Predictions: Entry List of Who’s In, Out and a Maybe
- 2022 Top Stakes to Bet On: G2 Penn Mile and 4 Other Races Highlights Weekend
- 2022 Belmont Stakes Betting Analysis: Early Look at the Potential Field
Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe Betting Odds | 2022 Longchamp Racecourse
Horse Racing Odds | MyBookie Sportsbook & Racebook
Horse Racing Betting Experiences @ MyBookie
Latest Horse Betting Reviews
MyBookie’s software and lines are in line with other books, but they really stand out with the promotions. They are more frequent and offer better deals than their competitors. I’ll never go back to another book.
Great Customer experience
I have had a great experience with this site. Deposit and payout methods are fairly easy. Betting is pretty self explanatory as well. Anytime I’ve had any issues (and I’ve had a few due ti my own ignorance at times) customer service has been wonderful and extremely helpful.
Best Out there
Making picks is easy and intuitive. The website allows for easy withdrawals and payouts which process very quickly. I very much enjoy using this site over anything else.