Uruguay World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | Uruguay Betting
Uruguayans World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- World Cup Betting Predictions: CONCACAF Qualified Teams and Costa Rica’s Chances to Qualify
- FIFA World Cup Odds 2026, and Analysis On Why Argentina Won the Title
- France vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Final
- Croatia vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup 3rd Place
- France vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Predictions: Dream Matchups Fans Want to See at Finals
- Argentina vs Croatia Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- Golden Ball Betting Odds: Mbappe & Messi Favorites, Modric Could Win
- Golden Boot Odds: Oliver Giroud Great Pick to Win the Award
- Morocco vs Portugal Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- England vs France Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Croatia vs. Brazil Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Netherlands vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Props: Alisson Becker Odds Favorite to Win Golden Glove
- Portugal vs Switzerland Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Morocco vs Spain Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Golden Ball Odds: Mbappe Betting Favorite, Bellingham Underdog Pick
- Golden Boot Odds: Mbappe, and Messi Betting Favorites to Win Award
- FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Betting Update, Predictions for Quarterfinals
- Brazil vs South Korea Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Japan vs Croatia Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- France vs Poland Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
Ghana vs Uruguay Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Lines
Ghana takes on Uruguay at Al Janoub Stadium in Al Wakrah on Friday in a match that should determine which team stamps their ticket to the Round of 16. Ghana has 3 points heading into the big time battle while Uruguay sits on a point. If Uruguay beats Ghana, they will have 4 points. Will the South American team get it done? Or is Friday Ghana’s time to shine? See below for FIFA World Cup Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Ghana versus Uruguay.
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Ghana vs Uruguay Group H Matchup
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Group H – Ghana versus Uruguay
- When: Friday, Dec. 2 at 10:00 am ET
- Where: Al Janoub Stadium, Al Wakrah, Qatar
- TV/Streaming: FS1
- Handicap Odds: Uruguay -0.5 -136 / Ghana +0.5 +108
- Moneyline Odds: Ghana +370 / Uruguay -131 / Draw +320
- Total Odds: O 2.5 -102 / U 2.5 +124
Why Ghana is a good play versus Uruguay
The Ghanians have played great soccer in this tournament. Ghana lost by a single goal to Portugal, scoring 2 on their side.
Then against South Korea, Ghana rolled, beating the Koreans 3-2. Heading into this match, Ghana’s attack is on fire with 5 goals in the last couple of matches. Uruguay hasn’t scored a goal in two World Cup matches, which means the Uruguayans must pick it up to have any shot versus Ghana.
Ghana Last 5
- W – 2-3 s. South Korea
- L – 3-2 vs. Portugal
- W – 2-0 vs. Switzerland
- W – 0-1 vs. Nicaragua
- L – 3-0 vs. Brazil
Ghana Predicted Starting Lineup
- Ati Zigi
- A. Ayew
- J. Ayew
Why Uruguay is a good play versus Ghana
Uruguay played their normal brand of defense first soccer against South Korea, scoring a 0-0 draw. But in their second match, Uruguay failed versus Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, and Portugal in an embarrassing 2-0 loss.
Darwin Nunes, Edison Cavani, Luis Suarez, and the rest of Uruguay’s deep team know this is their final shot to make it to the knockout stage. We should expect Uruguay to have a more robust attack versus a Ghanian side that, at times, has allowed teams to score goals on the counter attack.
Uruguay Last 5
- L – 2-0 vs. Portugal
- D – 0-0 vs. South Korea
- W – 0-2 vs. Canada
- L – 1-0 vs. Iran
- W – 5-0 vs. Panama
Uruguay Predicted Starting Lineup
- de la Cruz
Final Betting Analysis: Ghana vs Uruguay
On paper, Uruguay has more talent, but Ghana is in much better form. The Ghanians have won 3-of-4 and pushed Ronaldo and Portugal in a 3-2 match.
Like fellow African squad Senegal, Ghana has played great soccer this tournament. The Ghanians’ attack is one of the most creative at the World Cup.
It’s not that Uruguay doesn’t have the talent to counter. It’s that the Uruguayans don’t play the same style. So unless Uruguay is much more forward, they will have trouble countering Ghana the way Portugal did.
We must remember that Portugal’s attack includes two of the best strikers on the planet in Fernandes and Ronaldo. Uruguay doesn’t have enough after Nunez to match strides with Ghana’s scorers.
Uruguay is in a deep hole. All Ghana requires is a draw to move to the next round while the Uruguayan’s style is to play defense first and then look for opportunities. Ghana won’t settle for a draw. Instead, they’ll grab the 1-goal victory.
World Cup Pick: Ghana +370
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Soccer Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
Get your Updated Soccer Betting Odds here!
Qatar World Cup 2022 Teams | FIFA World Cup Betting Odds
- Argentina World Cup Odds
- Saudi Arabia World Cup Odds
- Mexico World Cup Odds
- Poland World Cup Odds
- Portugal World Cup Odds
- Ghana World Cup Odds
- Uruguay World Cup Odds
- Korea Republic World Cup Odds
FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines