Belgium World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | Belgium Betting
10/13 - 02:45 PM
Belgian World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 2 Betting Analysis
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 1 Betting Analysis – Final Games
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: First Round Betting Analysis
- World Cup Betting Predictions: CONCACAF Qualified Teams and Costa Rica’s Chances to Qualify
- FIFA World Cup Odds 2026, and Analysis On Why Argentina Won the Title
- France vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Final
- Croatia vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup 3rd Place
- France vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Predictions: Dream Matchups Fans Want to See at Finals
- Argentina vs Croatia Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- Golden Ball Betting Odds: Mbappe & Messi Favorites, Modric Could Win
- Golden Boot Odds: Oliver Giroud Great Pick to Win the Award
- Morocco vs Portugal Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- England vs France Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Croatia vs. Brazil Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Netherlands vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Props: Alisson Becker Odds Favorite to Win Golden Glove
- Portugal vs Switzerland Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Morocco vs Spain Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Golden Ball Odds: Mbappe Betting Favorite, Bellingham Underdog Pick
- Golden Boot Odds: Mbappe, and Messi Betting Favorites to Win Award
- FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Betting Update, Predictions for Quarterfinals
Croatia vs Belgium Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Lines
Group F chalk Belgium is in a must win situation. The pre-World Cup Group F chalk beat Canada in their first match, but lost by 2 goals to Morocco in their second. If Belgium doesn’t beat Croatia, they have no chance of making it to the Round of 16. Croatia must also play for the win because the Croatians are in a 4-4 tie with Morocco. Which team wins one of the group stage’s more important matches? Check out FIFA World Cup Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Croatia versus Belgium.
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Croatia vs Belgium Group F Matchup
FIFA World Cup Qatar: Group F – Croatia versus Belgium
- When: Thursday, Dec. 1 at 10:00 am ET
- Where: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium, Al Rayyan, Qatar
- TV/Streaming: FOX
Why Croatia is a good play versus Belgium
Croatia is playing like one of the tournament’s top teams, which makes sense. Leading up to the WC, Croatia had beaten teams like Denmark, Austria, and Saudi Arabia. Among that group, only Austria failed to qualify for the World Cup.
The 0-0 draw versus Morocco threw up red flags. But it turns out that Morocco is a good enough team to beat Belgium by 2 goals. So Croatia drew versus a more than solid squad.
The 4-1 win over Canada impresses because the Croatians yielded the first goal. After giving up an early goal to Canada, Croatia dominated in every way imaginable.
Croatia Last 5
- W – 4-1 vs. Canada
- D – 0-0 vs. Morocco
- W – 0-1 vs. Saudi Arabia
- W – 1-3 vs. Austria
- W – 2-1 vs. Denmark
Croatia Predicted Starting Lineup
Why Belgium is a good play versus Croatia
The Belgians have too much talent to not make it to the Round of 16. Belgium beat Canada 1-0 in their first match even though Canada outplayed them.
It’s anybody’s guess as to how Morocco dusted the Belgians by 2 goals in Belgium’s last. Perhaps, like most World Cup fans, Belgium underestimated Morocco.
In any case, Eden Hazard, Kevin De Bruyne, and the other stars on Belgium’s team know they face a must win situation on Thursday. If Belgium doesn’t step it up, they’re going home to a nation full of disappointed fans. So we should expect the Belgians to fight hard for a knockout stage berth.
Belgium Last 5
- L – 0-2 vs. Morocco
- W – 1-0 vs. Canada
- L – 1-2 vs. Egypt
- L – 1-0 vs. Netherlands
- W – 2-1 vs. Wales
Belgium Predicted Starting Lineup
- De Bruyne
Final Betting Analysis: Croatia vs Belgium
Even if Belgium plays their absolute best game, they should struggle to win this. The Belgians controlled possession 67% to 33% in the loss against Morocco.
Belgium took 10 shots and 3 on goal. They still lost by 2. The reason? De Bruyne, again, played striker.
Kevin is best in midfield, but without Romelu Lukaku, Belgium doesn’t have a legit striker. So unless Belgium switches up the lineup and puts De Bruyne at his natural position, midfield, Belgium will provide another disappointing effort.
Croatia is on fire. Modric, Perisic, Kramaric and the rest are a cohesive unit. Croatia wins.
World Cup Pick: Croatia +171
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Soccer Today
MyBookie Odds for the Games
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines