Netherlands World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | Netherlands Betting
Most recent posts
Dutch World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group B Betting Analysis and Ranking the Teams
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Group A Betting Analysis and Rankings of the Teams
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Klopp, and Tuchel Unhappy With the Schedule
- Costa Rica Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Australia Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Between Canada or USA, Which Team Is the Best Option?
- Wales Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Top 3 Favorites, Germany’s Odds Dropped
- USA Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: Technology That Could Seriously Impact Matches
- Mexico Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Cameroon Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: The Five Highest Paid Managers Attending to Qatar
- Morocco Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Tunisia Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Prediction: Messi’s and Argentina Chances to Win
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Odds and Betting Favorites Update: England Becomes 2nd Pick
- Poland Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Portugal Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Update: 4 Reasons Why England Should and Shouldn’t Worry
- Senegal Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
- Ghana Odds to Win the FIFA World Cup and Will They Move to Round of 16
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: The Five Highest Paid Managers Attending to Qatar
If you’re a nation with a chance to win the 2022 Qatar World Cup, the most important thing is your roster. If you don’t have the players, you won’t win the planet’s most famous international soccer tournament. But even if you have the players, you won’t take home the WC trophy unless there is a coach and manager to guide those players. Check out a list of the top five paid coach-managers at this year’s World Cup and whether or not they’re worth their salaries. Let’s jump right into so you can continue making your bets against the FIFA World Cup Odds.
The 5 Highest Paid Managers at the 2022 FIFA World Cup and Whether They’re Worth It
2022 Qatar World Cup
- When: Nov. 21 – Dec. 18
Louis van Gaal – Netherlands – 2.5 million euros
van Gaal makes a lot of money, but it’s not nearly enough for what he brings to the table. Twice van Gaal has managed and coached the Dutch in the past. He’s gotten the Orange desperately close to winning the World Cup.
This season, van Gaal may have the best squad he’s ever had running the Orange. If everything comes together, the Netherlands can win the World Cup because van Gaal will make the right moves. Louis is absolutely worth the 2.5 million euros the Dutch pay him.
Tite – Brazil – 3 million euros
Tite’s real name is Adenor Leonardo Bacchi. Like van Gaal, Tite is worth his salary. Since 2016, Tite has roamed Brazil’s sidelines as their coach and manager.
Brazil fell to Belgium at the 2018 World Cup. It wasn’t Tite’s fault. The 2018 Belgium team probably should have won the tournament.
What Tite brings to the table is an incredible knowledge of each of his player’s personal skills. Tite is an expert at putting together lineups and bringing players off the bench to change the pace of a match.
This season, Tite has a talented bunch. The Brazilian manager mustn’t lean on Neymar the way he did during the last World Cup cycle. So expect Tite to put together a fearsome squad.
Didier Deschamps – France – 3.2 million euros
Deschamps won the 2018 World Cup title. He makes 1.7 less than Gareth Southgate and 2.3 million less than Hansi Flick.
But although Deschamps makes less than either manager, his job is harder. Didier must ensure all of the amazing players on France’s roster: Karim Benzema, Kylian Mbappe, Paul Pogba, etc., work together. That’s no easy task.
So at 3.2 million, Deschamps, who won the 1998 World Cup as a player, is managing his home nation at a discount.
Gareth Southgate – England – 4.9 million euros
England is paying Southgate an awful lot of money. The resume isn’t there. Nothing against Gareth, he’s not a bad manager, but he hasn’t produced enough to warrant the 4.9 million euros.
England shouldn’t pay Southgate more than what France pays Deschamps. England made it to the 2018 World Cup Semifinals. Then, Southgate’s squad lost to underdog Croatia.
The English failed against Italy at the EURO 2020 Finals. The Azzuri failed to stamp a ticket to the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
The English recently lost to Hungary by 5 goals in a Nations League match. Maybe, it’s not Southgate’s fault. Perhaps, England just isn’t as good as so many believe. It doesn’t matter. The English are paying Southgate way more than, at least so far, he’s proven to be worth.
Hansi Flick – Germany – 5.5 million euros
We must give credit where credit is due. From 2019 through 2022, Flick managed Bayern Munich to three straight Bundesliga titles.
Granted Bayern is one of the very best club franchises in the world. But it’s difficult to win back-to-back titles even if you do have Robert Lewandowski on your squad.
In any case, Flick is overpaid, yes, but Germany is going for a moon shot. The Germans know they don’t bring the most talented roster among the favorites to Qatar. It will be Flick’s job to get the most he can out of what Germany has.
Is Flick worth the 5.5 million euros? We don’t know. Unlike Southgate, who has proven he probably isn’t worth his salary, Flick came aboard in 2021.
If Germany makes it to the semifinals, then yes, Flick is worth every penny. But if the Germans fail at the knockout stage, or even worse, don’t make it out of their group, then Hansi for sure isn’t worth it.
Soccer Betting Center
Qatar World Cup 2022 Teams | FIFA World Cup Betting Odds
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines