France World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | France Betting
09/28 - 08:00 AM
09/28 - 08:12 AM
09/28 - 08:24 AM
09/30 - 12:40 PM
10/02 - 12:00 AM
Tour de France 2024 - Winner
Tour de France 2024 - Winner
10/13 - 02:45 PM
10/16 - 12:00 AM
Coupe de France - Winner
Coupe de France - Winner
French World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 2 Betting Analysis
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 1 Betting Analysis – Final Games
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: First Round Betting Analysis
- World Cup Betting Predictions: CONCACAF Qualified Teams and Costa Rica’s Chances to Qualify
- FIFA World Cup Odds 2026, and Analysis On Why Argentina Won the Title
- France vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Final
- Croatia vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup 3rd Place
- France vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Predictions: Dream Matchups Fans Want to See at Finals
- Argentina vs Croatia Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- Golden Ball Betting Odds: Mbappe & Messi Favorites, Modric Could Win
- Golden Boot Odds: Oliver Giroud Great Pick to Win the Award
- Morocco vs Portugal Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- England vs France Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Croatia vs. Brazil Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Netherlands vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Props: Alisson Becker Odds Favorite to Win Golden Glove
- Portugal vs Switzerland Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Morocco vs Spain Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Golden Ball Odds: Mbappe Betting Favorite, Bellingham Underdog Pick
- Golden Boot Odds: Mbappe, and Messi Betting Favorites to Win Award
- FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Betting Update, Predictions for Quarterfinals
France vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Final
The two best soccer nations in the world clash on Sunday when Kylian Mbappe leads France into Lusail Iconic Stadium to take on Lionel Messi and Argentina. France broke apart Morocco’s stingy defense with a 2-0 semifinal win. The Albiceleste blasted 2018 runner up Croatia 3-0. Will Messi and Argentina secure the elusive World Cup trophy? Or will Mbappe and France win their second straight WC title? Check out FIFA World Cup Odds, analysis, and a free pick for the 2022 World Cup Final.
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: France vs Argentina Matchup
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Final – France versus Argentina
- When: Sunday, Dec. 18 at 10:00 am ET
- Where: Lusail Iconic Stadium, Lusail, Qatar
- TV/Streaming: FOX
Why France is a good play versus Argentina
After losing to Tunisia, many thought the French were done. But France showed that losing to Tunisia was a blip on their way to a second straight Final’s appearance.
France played an excellent match against rival England to grab the regulation win. Granted, if not for Harry Kane’s missed penalty kick, the game may have gone into extra time and possibly a shootout.
But Kane did miss the kick. Instead of thinking about what might have happened, France decided to dominate Morocco, scoring two goals against the only team at the World Cup that hadn’t conceded a goal. France is riding high and playing better than they have at any point during the tournament. The French have a real shot of winning their second straight World Cup.
France Last 5
- W – 2-0 vs. Morocco
- W – 1-2 vs. England
- W – 3-1 vs. Poland
- L – 1-0 vs. Tunisia
- W – 2-1 vs. Denmark
France Predicted Starting Lineup
Why Argentina is a good play versus France
After the loss to Saudi Arabia, Argentina head coach and manager Lionel Scaloni made major changes to his starting lineup. Out were legend Angel Di Maria and Inter Milan’s best player, Lautaro Martinez, and in were Alexis Mac Allister and Nahuel Molina.
By making the change, Scaloni managed to add stronger play to the defense and stronger play in midfield. Doing so opened things up for Messi and Julian Alvarez to do their thing.
Versus Croatia, Alvarez and Messi were a two-man show. Lionel scored a goal. Julian scored the other two. One of the goals came via a Messi pass.
The two-man show should continue because the rest of the ten understand their roles. Preventing a counter goal from Morocco is one thing. Preventing counter goals from players like Messi and Alvarez is another.
Argentina Last 5
- W – 3-0 vs. Croatia
- W – 2-2 vs. Netherlands
- W – 2-1 vs. Australia
- W – 0-2 vs. Poland
- W – 2-0 vs. Mexico
Argentina Predicted Starting Lineup
- Emiliano Martinez
- Mac Allister
- De Paul
Final Betting Analysis: France vs Argentina
Scaloni’s change allowed Messi to do what he does best, set up his teammates. The problem with using three strikers who can make their own shot is that each striker might over dribble.
Messi can over dribble and recover. It’s tougher for Di Maria and Lautaro to over dribble and recover. Since the change, Messi’s brilliance has been on display in every match.
Lionel has 5 goals and 3 assists during this World Cup. If the shot isn’t there, he’ll find a teammate. More often than not, the teammate is Julian Alvarez.
Not only is the attack in amazing form, but Argentina’s defense is also playing lights out. The Croatians shot the ball 12 times. Only 2-of-12 were on goal.
France won’t be easy to beat, but the Albiceleste is on a mission. Messi is playing better than he has at any previous World Cup. Soccer’s GOAT will be the difference on Sunday. Argentina wins.
World Cup Pick: Argentina +179
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Soccer Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the game
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
- Last Houston Dynamo vs Inter Miami Odds to Win 2023 U.S. Open Cup Finals
- LaLiga Odds and Analysis for the Top Matchday 7 Games
- LaLiga Odds and Analysis for the Top Matchday 6 Games
- MLS Matchday 34 Betting Odds for the Top Games this Week to Bet On
- German Matchday 5 Analysis: Bundesliga Odds for the Top Games
FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines