Croatia World Cup Odds, 2022 FIFA World Cup | Croatia Betting
10/12 - 02:45 PM
Croatian World Cup Betting Odds
More 2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis, Tips and News
- FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 2 Betting Analysis
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Matchday 1 Betting Analysis – Final Games
- 2026 FIFA World Cup CONMEBOL Qualifiers: First Round Betting Analysis
- World Cup Betting Predictions: CONCACAF Qualified Teams and Costa Rica’s Chances to Qualify
- FIFA World Cup Odds 2026, and Analysis On Why Argentina Won the Title
- France vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Final
- Croatia vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup 3rd Place
- France vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Predictions: Dream Matchups Fans Want to See at Finals
- Argentina vs Croatia Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Semifinals
- Golden Ball Betting Odds: Mbappe & Messi Favorites, Modric Could Win
- Golden Boot Odds: Oliver Giroud Great Pick to Win the Award
- Morocco vs Portugal Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- England vs France Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Croatia vs. Brazil Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- Netherlands vs Argentina Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Quarterfinals
- FIFA World Cup Betting Props: Alisson Becker Odds Favorite to Win Golden Glove
- Portugal vs Switzerland Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Morocco vs Spain Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup Round of 16
- Golden Ball Odds: Mbappe Betting Favorite, Bellingham Underdog Pick
- Golden Boot Odds: Mbappe, and Messi Betting Favorites to Win Award
- FIFA World Cup Round of 16 Betting Update, Predictions for Quarterfinals
Croatia vs Morocco Odds, Prediction & Analysis – FIFA World Cup 3rd Place
In the World Cup Semifinals, the dream runs for Croatia and Morocco ended in defeat. But that doesn’t mean that the Croatians and Moroccans must head home. The two teams square off on Saturday to find out which squad is the 2022 World Cup third-place team. Will Morocco’s shut down defense make a return? Can Croatia put a trophy stamp on another fantastic World Cup run? Check out FIFA World Cup Odds, analysis, and a free pick for Croatia versus Morocco.
2022 FIFA World Cup Betting Analysis: Croatia vs Morocco Matchup
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: Third Place Match – France versus Morocco
- When: Saturday, Dec. 17 at 10:00 am ET
- Where: Khalifa International Stadium, Al Rayyan, Qatar
- TV/Streaming: FOX
Why Morocco is a good play versus Croatia
Morocco’s defense gave out. But it gave out against one of the best, if not the best, team at the 2022 World Cup. France won the WC in 2018. This year, they entered the touranament the third choice behind Brazil and Argentina.
Losing to France is no big deal. In the early match between Croatia and Morocco, the two squared off in the same group, the Moroccan D forced a draw. Expect the same fantastic defense the Moroccans have shown to be on display on Saturday except in the rematch, Morocco will be more forward on the counter attack.
Morocco Last 5
- L – 0-2 vs. France
- W – 1-0 vs. Portugal
- W – 0-0 vs. Spain
- W – 2-1 vs. Canada
- W – 0-2 vs. Belgium
Morocco Predicted Starting Lineup
Why Croatia is a good play versus Morocco
For the past few World Cup cycles, Croatia has been one of the better nations at the tournament. In 2018, Luka Modric and his mates finished second behind France.
This time, the favored squad, Argentina, did their job. Croatia knows they were beat by the better team. But on Saturday, they face a team they forced a draw versus.
If Modric plays, expect his teammates to do what they can to hand Luka a victory in his likely final match wearing a Croatian kit. If Luka doesn’t play, the younger Croatians will be happy to get on the pitch. Either way, Croatia will be tough to beat on Dec. 17.
Croatia Last 5
- L – 0-3 vs. Argentina
- W – 1-1 vs. Brazil
- W – 1-1 vs. Japan
- D – 0-0 vs. Belgium
- W – 4-1 vs. Canada
Croatia Predicted Starting Lineup
Final Betting Analysis: Morocco vs Croatia
Both teams were disappointed after their semifinal performances. Both teams also are terrific at putting defeats in the rearview mirror.
First, to be clear, both Croatia and Morocco want to win this match. If Croatia takes home third-place, they will have finished second and third in the last two World Cup cycles.
If Morocco finishes third, they will have accomplished another thing no African Nation had ever accomplished. Playing in a WC semifinal was the first accomplishment.
If both teams are at full strength, and Modric may or may not play because he’s got a a long season ahead of him throwing down for Real Madrid, Croatia should play well enough for a 1-goal victory.
But if Luka sits, Morocco gets the win. Because we don’t know what’s going to happen and probably won’t until it happens, it makes sense to go with the most obvious choice.
These two drew in their group match and neither will play much differently on Saturday than they did in the first game. Another draw makes sense.
World Cup Third Place Game Pick: Draw
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet Soccer Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the game
Soccer Betting Center
Soccer Odds and Lines
|World Cup Odds|
|UCL Odds | UEL Odds|
|EPL Odds | Serie A Odds|
|La Liga Odds | Ligue 1 Odds|
Latest Soccer News:
- LaLiga Odds and Analysis for the Top Matchday 6 Games
- MLS Matchday 34 Betting Odds for the Top Games this Week to Bet On
- German Matchday 5 Analysis: Bundesliga Odds for the Top Games
- 2023 Serie A Odds and Analysis for the Top Matchday 5 Games
- English Matchday 6 Analysis: Premier League Odds for the Top Games
FIFA World Cup Betting | MyBookie Online Sportsbook
World Cup Odds, FIFA World Cup Match and Future Lines